Android TV BOX with 3G/4G LTE WCDMA wireless module built-in
- Release on :2016-12-28
Most users connect their TV boxes to the Internet through WiFi or Ethernet, but in some specific use case, it might be useful to get access to cellular networks.And now we have the android TV box with SIM Card slot to get the LTE internet And Amlogic S905X is good chipset and cost-effective, so now we have android tv box built in 3G/4G WCDMA module, you can customized hardware with 2DDR3/ 8G Emmc or 2G DDR3/16Emmc, or more higher configurations.
Surely we also have android tv box supported external huawei 3G/4G dongle.
This product has been widely used in school education, video on demand, the hospital.
We have cooperated with that clients and are good experience.
The android tv box main specification as below:
- 1. SoC – Amlogic S905X quad core Cortex A53 processor @ up to 1.5 GHz with a Mali-450MP GPU
- 2. System Memory – 1GB DDR3 SDRAM (2GB as option)
- 3. Storage – 8GB eMMC flash (4 to 64GB as option) + micro SD card slot
- 4. Video Output – HDMI 2.0a with CEC / HDCP2.2, 3.5mm AV port
- 5. Audio Output – HDMI, AV, optical S/PDIF
- 6. Connectivity
- 10/100M Ethernet port
- 802.11 b/g/n WiFi (Dual band optional)
- Optional Bluetooth 4.0
- Built-in 3G/4G Module: